♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Thursday, December 31

girls day out ONE

ahh...finally have meet up with my girls
we have to rush our outings continuously as WING is going back to sabah!
as we reached gurney....the three girls who were craving for foods immediately headed to WINTER WARMERS *we all love winter warmers*
girl NO.1 - SHINYING aka WING aka WANG
girl NO. 2 - SHERLING aka SHER aka LING * but im CUTE LING...LOLgirl NO.3 - MARGARET aka MAR aka Mgirl NO. 4 - YEETENG aka TENG aka 巫依婷

note: another girl NO. 4 - JIAWEN no aka, was absent because she is rendam dalam assignments

teng's tomyam seafood spaghetti *such a weird combination*
M's vege spaghetti, she was a vegetarian for the day
sher & wing's fettuccine carbonara

after the lunch, we started our shopping!
she looked cool in this CHARLES & KEITH shade *buy it buy it buy it buy it*

having an icecream break....
they love teng's choc chip flavor but 嫌弃 my mango cheesecake flavor! *bad*
attempt NO.1, it was sosoattempt NO.2, VERY NICE!
attempt NO.3, teng disappearedattempt NO.4, my mouth T.T...others looked great!!!

tried a nerd spec in FOURSKIN
she is gonna kill me....i risked my life to show you guys this!hoho...she looked very cute with spec thing right?

having dinner at...............duno what restaurant
M left first as she had dinner with her family
good environment and the food for me is normal....mayb i ordered the so so thing

鲁肉饭WING: 排骨饭有没有骨?my udon mee

that's all for the day
really great to spend time with my girls
going for SHERLOCK HOLMES with them later
stay tune for our outing pictures