♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Tuesday, December 29

2009, take a look

when i turn back
i cant find any sweet memories but there are mixtures of BITTER, SOUR and SPICY one
there are happy moments but they have been covered by unhappy one

STUDY: f.a.i.l.e.d
FRIENDS: s.o.s.o
LOVE: f.a.i.l.e.d.b.a.d.l.y
FAMILY: s.o.s.o

i had bad times....
but i know im still the lucky one compared to others
i should appreciate..i tell myself
those can make me a better person to survive in this realistic world
i fall, i wake up and i fall and wake up again
to be honest, i lost my confidence to EVERYTHING
i have no faith on myself
i lost my way
i escape from the world
i dun trust miracle
i am a pessimist
everyone says i should open my heart to new things
i tell myself that too
THEN? no then.....................

看见,看错,看穿,看清,看透,看不开

stepping into 2010
i wish i can be a more cheerful girl
i wish i can laugh from my heart
i wish i can be more optimistic
i wish my life will be more peaceful
i wish i can be strong enough
i wish i can be more clear-sighted in any sense
i wish the year will be better than this, at least ABIT
i wish...........................................

i want to let go my memory.....all about you
i believe
good thing will come when it comes to the worst