♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Thursday, December 31

girls day out - TWO

forgotten to tell you guys what have i bought yesterday
din buy any clothes but bought some li li lak lak stuffs

nail color from THE FACESHOPsui hor?recently addicted to stuff like this, from FOURSKINfrom FOURSKIN too

okay, back to the main point
as planned yesterday, we went to jusco for SHERLOCK HOLMES
this was the second time i watched it....
the first time i watched...i totally feel sien, some part very blur *because too complicated for my stupid mind*, and sleepy
but the second time was not that better as i also feel sleepy *recently i got 嗜睡症*, although im far more understand than the first time but i felt sien too...
when i heard M and WING were predicting what going to happen next, i feel they are so brilliant because i never thought of that! *LOL, i really stupid >"<* is a good movie for those who love something like investigating a case but definitely a blur movie for those who dont have good brain like me although it was a okok movie for me, im glad i spent time with them
my driverM rolling her eyes: WHY SO LATE HUH!!!!!
wing made us macaroni.....yummy!!!!
thanks wing!!!!
wah..................she looked excited when she opened the cover
after the macaroni, we went into jusco hypermarket when M said that she want to buy so material for her BLACK FOREST
M..........................................i also want....................................................
she is gonna kill me for twice T.Tacting NO. 1acting NO. 2kepo kepo~
focus on the THREE GIRLS behindi saw blink blink in her eyes when she saw itgiven by M

spent my new year eve at home accompanied by BASKIN ROBBIN
im so blissful because i have BR and my parents with me ^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!
2010 is a fresh start for me and hopefully i can transform myself into a better person

IGNORE STUPID PEOPLES
BE STRONG ENOUGH WITH STUPID THINGS AND GOSSIPS
NOT TO INFLUENCED BY STUPID WORDS
yep, got to improve my EQ level........
还有,我要戒掉你