♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Tuesday, December 29

shopping and visiting

went shopping with mum yesterday
in the beginning i was saja shopped with mum because i dun plan to buy anything
BUT.........................
when i stepped into NOSE, i saw a sandal so so nice!!!
there were two colors - BLACK and WHITE made me so confuse which to choose
i quickly dragged my mum out of the shop as i duno which to choose >"<
weee weeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~a bottle for me to put inside the room...im lazy girl to go out drink wateryou all know my memory VERY bad right?went to have dinner with friend after shopping ^^

visited my nanny who babysat me since i was around 1 year old today
im ready!on the penang bridge...good day ^^rained when we going back home

i miss her and the family very much because i din see them for a long time
i still remember that i will stay her at house for few days every school holiday
i still remember that i will call them papa & mama and i still call them like that now
i still remember those memory like it happened yesterday

papa let me to see his collection of coins and cash notes
i saw alot coins since year 18xx
he put alot effort to collect all these.....to clean, polish and take care of them
and he also gave me one coin and few notes for collection purpose
this is 1/2 CENT...ever see it?FIFTY CENT note
发现,他们渐渐变老
发现,他们还是那么的疼我
i whispered inside myself that i will visit them more often in future ^^