♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Sunday, December 26

FIVE days to 2011

another year will pass in few days time
before i start today's post i look back 2009, take a look which posted last year

i dont know how much i grow
i dont know how many steps i moved forward

what i know is that i lived my days well
at least i tried to make my days meaningful
sad or happy, thanks god i am still surviving today
what i am trying to say is i should be thankful because i am still a lucky one no matter how tough it is

i am more independent
and i love that

i am more pessimist and sad
i dont hate it

i see more throughout this year
and i learned

i dont mind the hardships that come to me
because i know i will go through them eventually

i dont mind how hard my life is
because i still believe things will bounce back to good one

i dont want to be greedy
i just want people i love around to have a better life and be happy

i just want to shout I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
HAPPY 2011!!
X♥X♥