♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Monday, October 19

started sg long life

reach pudu 130pm something and get up rapid kl bus at 2pm something...
while waiting for the bus, i mumbled and prayed hard that hopefully i can get a seat...any seat
after half an hour waiting, guessed what i get.........
the bus packed like sardin and the stupid bus driver dun switch on the air-cond AT ALL!!!!
all the way my sweat was like raining ="=
and i scolded the driver inside myself....im a 俗辣
finally i can get a seat after the half journey.....at least i still can cool down myself...thank god!!

tomorrow will the the first day of my new short sem
i really have to work very hard as i dun have any academic improvement although i very luckily pass those papers that i have no confident at all
ya, promised myself to MAKE IMPROVEMENT!

started to miss everything of my home
my mum, my dad, my two sisters, the baby and everything inside the home................
im home sick after 15 hours leaving from home.............