♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Friday, October 16

lazy bum bum - cont. CONT.

nothing much activities except for have a meet up with keeling and meiling on thursday night
went to oldtown at first but we ran off because we changed our mind to switch to winter warmers autocity!
lol.....that was my second time doing such sia sui thing
but just dun care as i think nobody will know who im~
report for the week:

first,she is a cry bunthen, she drinks her milk very happilyhi, im a fat fat kangaroo with fat fat ling ^^
i can roll on a ballthe outings at winter warmers:


keelingmeilingsherling
country gardeniced mix fruit juiceiced mocha
so match right!?

just attended neighbour's wedding dinner

my eldest sisher familymy neighbour's kid
here i end my second last post
still have one day left for me in bm....
even though my life here is very very normal or even very boring
i know im gonna miss here >"<