♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Thursday, July 30

muar trip

oppss...a late post for my birthday and muar trip last weekend
i was so busy for preparing my account test right after i went back from muar
actually i went muar is to attend friend's early birthday party
didnt take much pics for that night
this is the birthday gift for the birthday boy *not the sun glass*
sleep,awake,sleep awake
that night, we went yumcha with phang's friend at little cafe
there is such a nice environment
the toilet, the deco...i love it
and there is a big bear outside the toilet there....
awww.....im so in love with big bear!

im waiting outside toilet
the big bear!!how cute it is

day2 - in the evening we went tanjung there gua...i also forgotten the name
phang brought us to walk walk and watch sunset...
seriously i never watch sunset before...
what i mean is like everyday we just rush from one place to another
which take us no time to stop for such nice view
but this time i couldnt wait for the sunset because again we rush back home for the night celebration...
thanks phang who brought me there ^^
i got mi mi eyes *.*
mi mi lijie
蓝天白云lijie and phanghappy birthday to me!!its 0028 on 260709i love this day...because it is my birthday

day 3 - we started our way back to kl after lunch and meeting phang's friend

moo moo sssss
rabbit is excited for the tripcan you see me through it?
p/s:
to phang's papa & mama

thanks for 热情招待, cooking and preparing meals for us
to ah xiang
thanks for preparing a cake for me
kinda surprise which will leave a good memory for me

my birthday celebration part will be continue on next post
please be patient ^^