♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Monday, December 13

Day Three @ Singapore --I am the shopping queen inBugis

Shopping Day!!
Not much pictures taken during the shopping time
You know lah.....Time is very crucial for me.....It was no way to waste a single minute XD
So here are the pictures before reaching and after leaving Bugis:

The day treated me well...Sunny day was goood
ClarkeQuay again
the happening place for the night owls in ClarkeQuay
they even prepare a ClarkeQuay directory in case you are lost

I was too excited to go to Bugis but i reached there around 10am *early kan?*
So i went to Starbucks to have a drink and see here see there...
Had an quite embarrassed moment there as i am collecting stamps to redeem Starbucks Planner 2011
I was so careless not to read the terms and conditions there which stated "this promotion is valid at all Starbucks stores IN MALAYSIA"
So, i presented the stamps card to the staff there while ordering the toffee nut latte (it is a forced drink to collect the last two stamps) and she was like:" ERRRKKK,WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CARD?"
Although she responded me in a polite way instead of very lansi look, i quickly grabbed back the card and comfort myself it is okay because THERE IS NO ONE RECOGNIZE ME IN SINGAPORE..hahaha!!Naive-nya

The yuck yuck toffee nut latte i didnt cancel because i just wanted to act cool to cover my embarrassment
Actually i reached to hotel around 3 something...
Yea, you didnt see wrong, is THREE IN THE AFTERNOON...because i was too tired walking...
But the moment i stepped in the hotel, i regretted.
After the encouragement from my sister, I WENT BACK TO BUGIS...wahaha!!!
Maybe you think i am crazy....but HAHAHAHAHA...i get alot of stuffs after the second round...HAHAHAHA!
My dinner:
算盤子
麻芝

There is only one conclusion for today which is SHOPPING CAN MAKE ONE CRAZY