♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Sunday, December 12

Day One @ Singapore --Bonjour!!

Woke up at 430 in the morning to catch the early flight to singapore
Not planned to get anything to eat but being persuaded by my sis and her bf, so yeah, Mcd breakfast was the only choice of mine
Again, i wanted to thank them which are my LOVELY sister and her bf for fetching me to the airport although i had not really thank them personally *shyshy*

the early sleepy face
and im ready to board....and to face everything on my own

After the arrival to Changi Airport, i tried my best to take mrt this and that blah blah blah blah to my hotel at Clarke Quay
A lil tiny obstacle happened but i managed them with lucks that i brought from Malaysia *LOL*
Reached to the hotel about 10 something but i can only check-in my luggage to the room at 2pm
While Teng can only meet me up at lunch time
So i decided to start my "shopping walk around" at Orchard to kill time and i was not dare to go so far, i scare i lost in the city @@

Finally, my girl a.k.a savior came to save me on time and took me for lunch
She showed me around and introduced me what are nice what are her favorites
Our lunch:
tako balls
Yogurt with your choice of toppings
Japanese curry pork rice
awww....love her love her

After the lunch, Teng was rushing back to prepare herself out for company's dinner
So i got back to my place
The room was good, not much to complain on
Comfortable and cozy enough for one or two people
but the only thing was........................................the bathroom small enough even for one people

The bed...oppppss...abit messy
Tiny bathroom

Since the dinner was on myself, i decided to go to the Central at Clarke Quay to see what nice foods i can get
Seafood Fettuccine
Satisfied dinner