♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Saturday, July 24

pre-birthday celebration

thank god it's FRIDAY!
yesterday night was my pre-birthday celebration with my girls...
they were totally sweet although we just had simple dinner and a movie followed by my favourite starbucks *slurp*

at first we wanted to go DAOREA at tanjung bungah for korean food

sadly, it did not manage to fit the time with our movie
so we had to give up for next time
we changed to a japanese restaurant 树林 at gurney plaza
the food there was *ahem*
you all are brilliant enough to get what i mean right?

then, we were up for THE SORCERER's APPRENTICE
love that movie ALOT!!
i didnt know that it was starring by jay baruchel until teng told me
i love him so much since SHE's OUT OF MY LEAGUE
i rate this movie 4/5 MOSTLY partly because of him and a lil because of its a nice movie *haha*

he is a nerd....a HOT NERD
this......................................ERM.....small hot *closing eyes*

me, teng and M felt that the part when DAVE fighting with MORGANA was so fake so funny!!

and then we ended up our day at starbucks with gossiping and talking about L-I-F-E
i know you all want more pictures ^^

girls, you all made up my day