♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Sunday, July 25

FOUR more hours

im not expecting much about my birthday this year
no reason
maybe im getting older to think that it is unnecessary to have a celebration
or maybe i dunwan to put myself into a disappointment by hoping so much
however, i do have wishlist for myself this year which are the things i have been hoped for since LONG LONG time ago

1. SONY VAIO laptop
seriously i do need a laptop to replace the current one because the screen of my DEll is cracking!!i do appreciate this DELL that accompanied me during the four years of my uni life and it was the first laptop i got plus my sis bought me with her blood+sweat money
i do...I SWEAR!!
but the matter is just that my DELL no longer can suit my demand because it is OLD *slow+low capacity*
so sis, you understand how i feel right???
you will forgive me right???
the stylish white is my all time favourite!

2. iphone 4g
again, the reason i need another new phone is because my k660 always shut down by itself!
and iphone is definitely my choice because........it is stylish*kekeke*
look, how cool is that!

3. money
i do need ALOT LOT money to buy more things to fit my wardrobe
girls' wardrobe will never full and they will complain that they are wearing the same thing everyday
SERIOUSLY!!!
this is what happen to me!!!*paiseh*
and i need more money to have a better living for my parents
i want to buy things they want

since i have been started working now...
im stepping forward to get the things i want now!!*jump jump jump*
i think it is far more satisfy to buy myself things i want rather than people giving it to me
although it is sweet to have such present larrrrr *hint hint wink wink*
LOL, but im not that greedy person to open my mouth so big even im a LEO *roarrrrrrrr*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF
i want to get slimmer
i want to get pretty
i want things happen smoothly around me
i want everybody around me is happy and in peace
i want................................alot alot