♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Monday, March 29

DOGS

its been a long time i never update post with my outing pictures....
those pics in my mobile are queuing up cant wait to show themselves...

those who follows my blog would know that im dog's lover but couldnt own any
few weeks ago, went to a pet shop and saw two dogs....
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww......they were so cute!

im not much into bull dogs...
but when i saw this....
OMG...i couldnt move my sight away from it...
@.@
when i saw it, it was just awake
but i think it was still in sleeping mode so its head keep falling down...
KAKA..whenever i think of this scene, i will laugh to myself =)
awwww...i wish i can have it @.@
this is the another dog....
TOY POODLE, my favourite
and this is totally my color!!!!
see how cute it is.....small size.....fat fat round round...


give me...give me.....a dog