♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Monday, February 15

haagen dazs

my valentines day & 1st day of CNY is so so....
because no any outings and i can only stay at home
spider web-ing at home

however, my sis and her bf decided to bring me out for HAAGEN DAZS after their valentines dinner!!!
so good!! so good!!!!
before going out....took picture with my LOVELY ELEPHANT necklace

when we reached there......
OMG, the shop was SO CROWDED like it sell those icecreams FOR FREE!
this scene never happened before which usually the shop only has few customers

good people who treated me icecream XD
we ordered three scoops which i have chosen the RASPBERRY SORBET flavour
ewwwwwwww!!!! it tasted like ANTIBIOTIC medicine ~.~

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetban the RED oneacted pity...LOL

wish those who has couple will stay sweeeeeet forever
and those who are single like me.....CHEERS TO SINGLE!