♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Saturday, January 23

SAI visit day

hohoho...superb happy because my sai visited me and overnight with me!!!!
and the BEST thing is she DRIVES!!!
everything seems easy with a car~
she came here for training and she promised to visit and overnight with me.....
i already full of plans in my mind once she confirmed with me
but there are too much plans for too less time

she reached my house around 1pm and we headed to pyramid right after we dressed up

ban leng leng
it has been a long time we take picture togetherSAI driver
a little bit of lost in the kesas high way as im not so familiar with it
but at the end we managed to make it to sunway *phew*
our first stop at sunway was SNOWFLAKE
this is my favorite spot at sunway because i love ICE thing!!
introduced this to my sis and she also praised that YUMMY!
yummy yummy yummy yummy!!!!!
snowflake best seller
inside the pyramid parking, there are too many cars searching for parkings
we spent almost half an hour turning and turning
scolding and scolding *not me scolding but my sis*
finally...............................................we found a 难得 parking space!!!
omg...some more it was in front the lift to shops......
how lucky we were ^^
复杂的情绪=无耐+高兴
tried this green top..LOVE it but i DINT BUY it!!hohoho....keep eating!have you ever seen duck that vomit tissue?
we took our dinner at 师傅
still.......ordered alot of foods!
arghhh...
♥ her alot
she is going back to penang tomorrow noon
awwwww....im going to miss her alot...

LOVES her...
though we tease each other
though we call each other SAI
though we dun contact frequently
still...........i L
VE her