♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Tuesday, November 10

activities that i left out

the previous post i promised you guys that i will update what i have left out right?
*wink* here i go!
actually not much activities....
one week after joanne's birthday is LEUNG's birthday!!! *so do my SAI SIS's*
we had a simple celebration for him the day before his birthday
here's the pictures :

the birthday boyphang & lijiesimone & ah teckjoanne
me me me!!!!!hope he do like the present

business ethics class was so boring....
then i accidentally found out that our lecturer's hair abit senget....
so just draw it out on the so called "table chair"?

the face abit too fat liao.....lack of skill >"< sorry sir

tomorrow is my pre-graduation photo taking session....
it reminds me that i still have 8 months to go for my uni life.....
ahhh.....im going to grow UP so soon!
that i have to working......boring routine that have to wake up early in the morning...
finish work at 5 or 6?........
jam.....or perhaps i might take public transport....
fall asleep in bus/lrt.....with AIR LIUR......>"<
aahhhhh..the point is....
im going to end my 18 years study life in 8 months!!!!
so 不舍得......
although i hate exams...hate midterms....hate those stupid peoples in campus...
but i still do love my study life!!
out of topic already.....back to the photo taking thingy
so so nervous........wonder my make up will sia sui or not...
wonder my blazer and shirts BAGUS or not...
worry this worry that.... some more have to make up for joanne and lijie!!!!
MORE SUPER nervous....
the feeling is like they have 把终生幸福交给我.........
what if i mess up the make up?
what if i accidentally draw the eyeliner senget?
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and one more thing.................................
should i smile with :
just a smile without teeth?or with teeth?
if you are my frequent blog reader.....
i think you will know that usually i smile without teeth..
because im so damn ugly and fake smile with the stupid open mouth smile.....
TAK BOLEH TAHAN!
but people around me always complaint that i seemed NO SMILE and LOOK FIERCE with my smile without teeth
although i already 笑破嘴 *cheese*
ahhhhh...whatever......!

GOODLUCK to me and my classmates.....
hope we do enjoy tomorrow ^^