♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Thursday, October 1

critical thinking softskill

attended softskill titled critical thinking then X X X~~~ *forgotten the whole name* at pd block at pj campus
this was my first time attending those GOOD STUDENT'S STUFFSSS
as i have finally 醒悟 that i must change myself to try something new and have to work hard for my final year - GET BETTER SCORE AND CERT *lol*
i was worried that it might be boring at first
but at the end i change my thought because the instructor was a FUNNY person!!
in fact my impression towards him is he is combination of eddie murphy and captain jack sparrow in pirates of the carribean

eddie murphycaptain jack sparrow
in the bus early in 8am+lunch at the mamak which we long time never been therewaiting leung to fetch us*lol* spot his eye please note: he is the instructor - Capt. Ariva
the skymoo moo outside pj campuswe were hanging at jaya33 before going murni for dinnerjalan sini jalan sana....nothing much shop inide
the decojoannelijieleung
penang peoplessss................especially attention to my DARLINGSSSS!!!!!
i announced that im going back bm in 10 hours later!!!!!
be prepared to take me out *wink*
you know that i do miss you all alot right?
goodnite people ^^
and im excited to get back home!