♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Sunday, September 20

waiting for work!!!!

finished my third paper - advanced taxation!!!!
im so happy!!!!!
although it is not a final paper....
and i done badly in advanced tax.....
i still have one week to my last paper.....
can relax abit.....
seriously abit

i have to work part time on next monday to wednesday
lack of pocket money....have to earn myself...
this is my first time to work officially ....
besides being a temporary primary school teacher and worked in保姆's daughter's office
this is the FIRST OFFICIAL PART TIME JOB i ever have.....
*clap hands clap hands* lol
so im kinda worry about my paper......
worry that i couldnt have time to prepare
even though i still have 2 more days to study
but 2 days are too less for me!!!!
and im worry that i cant perform well in my first job....

*namo namo*
god will bless me right?