♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Saturday, September 26

i dun love study....thats why i do other things ^^

study is so so damn stressful!!!!
thats why i keep on shooting shooting and shooting...
basically i love self-shooting *自恋ma*
but recently i more into shooting blue sky with white cloud
especially from my window
so people.....here are my pictures....
*i apologize for my 2.0 megapixel handphone*
p/s: people please dont focus on my eyebags....they are almost drop to my chin >"<
mangkali head

so bad....raining while im study....which make me feel so sleepywent out after 3rd paper!!
i love big big cloudthis is really nice right?
i really love this alot...the sunrise early in 6.44ammy last paper!!!!!!killed me die die.....

below are the pics i took when i super boring
and then i started playing with my bears.....
*i ♥ my bearss*
we are good friends ^^i luv you you luv me we are happy family
today after exam, we went to lijie's brother's baby's 满月
met a cute girl which is lijie's nephew

idyna