♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Tuesday, September 1

movies with parents?

yesterday went for movie with housemates
saw a 180+cm tall guy with his parents sit beside me
i cant really guessed the age of that guy as the movie started and the cinema was dark...
just maybe kinda more than 18 years old guy
they were having snacks.....mmmm....i smelled cottage fries
they talked laughing and jokings
i didnt meant to 偷听 what they talked and in fact i dont really get to hear what they talked about
so yea, i just knew that they were having fun
and this question arose to me:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WATCHING MOVIES OR EVEN MOVIE AT CINEMA WITH YOUR PARENTS SINCE YOU WERE NOT A KID ANYMORE?
i mean maybe when we were small our parents will bring us to cinemas, zoo, themeparks
but let us think back what happened after we grow up
no more movies with them
no more vacation with them
nor we even cant resist to stay at home longer with them!
i still can remember that when i was primary school, my dad will bring me to genting once a year if im not mistaken
whether i feel sien or happy because i was still kids with those toys, i cant really remember anymore *sorry for my brain capacity is super tiny*
what i trying to say is when i think back now, i appreciate that they do spend time with me...
bring me for good foods
bring me for nice or maybe suck movies
bring me for enjoyable vacations
and the most great thing they have done for me is that they raise me up and they educate me with care and patience
they love me for who im *perhaps*
they take care of my needs as much as they could
sometimes they might over nagging which might be irritating
but i truly believe that their purpose is for OUR OWN GOOD *quoted by IM NOT STUPID*
because they are, so there im....
im proud to be their daughter
and i love them as how they love me

so do visit your parents often and have a treat for them
even a bak kut teh *mmm...im starving*
love them and appreciate for what they have done for you

a big applause to the guy who sit beside me