♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Sunday, July 19

i got a bad day but i have friends who helped and supported me

i took 815am bus to come back kl today as i dunwan to skip tomorrow's classes...
it was tiring
rapid kl bus was driving me crazy as the two buses passed by dunwan to stop down
and i have to stand there stupidly under the sun...sweat and sweat and sweat >"<
i wish i could get a car NOW
finally it took me two hours to back to sg long...im really exhausted
disaster occurred when i taking my bath..
the wind blew and my door BANG! and guess what...
the door was locked and all my stuffs are inside my room including the only key!
im so panic and burst out...
ya, im crying...
lol...i also duno why i could react such way as in other people's eye i may be over-reacted
but you never know me so i dun care
i thought i might have to locked myself outside the room until i get a tukang pembuka kunci
but luckily our house got a man of all-trade....PHANG
phang and lijie just keep trying to open the door while i keep crying there
really so paiseh
and really THANKS TO THEM i finally can get into my room and blog about the HERO and HEROIN
and 误打误撞之下,phang managed to fix my sot sot door lock too!
really thanks to them....i appreciated much much
tomorrow dinner...my treat ^^
i eat my words