♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Saturday, July 18

home sweet home

finally i reach my home around 4pm...
im so excited that i nvr felt this way before
everything imperfect in my home is so lovely in my eye now
thank you DRIVER! for giving me a ride
so kind of you ^^
as i reach my home, my mum already cooked my fave soup which is lotus soup...
awwww...really feel so warm
even she went da bao for other dishes
but still they were yummy because im at BUKIT MERTAJAM!

taadah~! yum yum dinner
my dad's all time fave
gu lou yokthai sos tofumy main character of the day -- LOTUS SOUP!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

today lunch we went tambun as our "family dinner" but for me this is like a simple celebration for THREE july babies which are my mum, my dad and me!!! *wink*
again, i have had my yummy crab
i love crab!

i love this pic alotsherling with rabbitrestaurant jetty,tambunexcited excited!!!the queenchar mee tiaovegechar bihun四喜临门
steam fishlala lalahaer korawww...is crab ^^