♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Tuesday, July 21

happy birthday to mama

my head was hit by wall last wednesday
big and heavy one
yesterday night i started to headache until today...
but it never stop
im so so worry...
i remembered the same thing happened to me last year
i went sunway lagoon with gang of my friends
accidentally, i bumped my head to .......*duno what it called* when i was partnering with jayson
lol...sendiri cari pasal
that time i went to consult the doctor and he said im fine...
that is just normal to those cases...
but now my headache never stop...
arrghh!!im so worry that i will get 脑震荡
hopefully i will be fine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

21st july 2009
happy birthday to my mama


i love her very much

she worked so hard for the sake of my family

born me

and take good care of me

TO MAMA:
i know somehow i might not be the perfect daughter for you
i will work hard to be a better person and better daughter