♥ CLICK ME! ♥

Thursday, July 16

the excitement starts

i am so damn excited now!!!
i called my mum and finally i got the permission to get back bm!!
i luv my mum so much!!
this is because my mum called my yesterday and i told her that i might try to reschedule my time to go back bm as im miss my home + parents + my two sis + the baby so much but i got REJECTED!!!
my mum said the journey take me so long and ask me be good at sg long and back during sem break...
but i was so kek sim and keep thinking and thinking until today morning i beh tahan and sms my SAI
i told her that im so home-sick
after some planning.....finally i have the courage to call and tell my mum about my return
at first she was not so willing
but when i tell her that i miss her (as suggested by lijie)
she finally let me back!!!omg im so so so happy and excited...
although i got test on next friday but i just DONT CARE...
bm, just wait me....i will be there soon in 25 hours time...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

today our theme is black color =D

this is the horoscope of the day:
aries :>
an old lover may come to mind when you reflect on some of the best moments in your life. Dont be afraid to make contact with this person you cant seem to forget. Find out where you stand so you can move on or get back together

- just tell me,if you ever think of me -